There appears to be two Different Sets of PHP tutorials.
- begins back in 2008 according to some tutorials which have 'date of upload or creation' ; helpful info
- only 43 tutorials exist ending with 'inheritance and constructors'
- Bucky's presentation voice is a bit different
- a british bloke ; I like British people
- the outline state 200 videos
I Have A Question or a few.
Well rather - can someone explain the above conflict please ?
I started the YouTube series and do not know if it is best to just start from the beginning with thenewboston.com set but the numbering with subject matter is very different.
Part of why I am listening to these opensource type videos is because I like Bucky's voice and fluency and the comprehensive way in which he teaches the programming language.
And it does appear that team members (hopefully not hackers) are making conformations because today the youtube tutorial that I was watching crashed and when I went back to it the Date (january 2011) had been removed.
In youtube php tutorial 36 Bucky makes mention that:
- he had not made any videos in some time
- and then he 'continues with php from the object oriented perspective.'
Okay. Just clarification please.
Note: I attempted to email this to the team at the end of last week, checked out forums for updates or news and have not found any info on this 'issue'
YOU have already made a great contribution Bucky. Good luck with project:social media. I do hope that your teammates continue to be valued and trusted. I have just one bit of feedback for your project if you are interested but I will not broadcast it for its strategic value
Thank you - sincerely.